Information Technology and Communication Center
1. Study, analysis, research and development information and communication technology include developing depertment of technology internal network.
2. Study, analysis, research and development fisheries data processing and analysis
3. become the information network center in fisheries including connect each application network together.
4. monitoring, controlling and inspecting the internet activity and social network of organization and personnel according to defined rules, regulation and order.
5. provide fisheries data, news, information services.
6. provide academic support, technology transfer and give counsel in information and communication technology
7. working with or support the work of other agencies involved or received assign.
|Telephone||0 2562 0600 - 15 #13513|
|Location||NIFI 1st and 2nd Floor|