Aquatic Animal Health Research and Development Division
1. Study, analyse and research aquatic animal health and diseases include immunity and biology technology.
2. Study, analyse research and develop diagnostic procedures for aquatic animal diseases in order to prophylactic, treatment and epidemic.
3. Control, oversee, inspect, investigate and develop aquatic animal's doseases monitoring system to report epidemic including negotiation, coorperation with other organiztion both domestic and international
4. Control, surveillance, oversee, supervise and develop aquatic animal health, aquatic farm sanitation and aquatic animal export establishments in order to certify exportation to be according to requirements of trading countries.
5. Provide academic services, transfer technologys and advise on disease and aquatic animal heath.
6. Provide lab services for analysing aquatic disease for government office and private office.
7. Carry out functions in collaboration with or support the functions of other relevant agencies or any other tasks as may be assigned.
|Telephone||0 2562 0600 - 15 # 5211|
|Location||Aquatic Animal Health Research and Development Division Building|