Marine Fisheries Research and Development Division
1. Study, analyse and research capacibilities of fishing areas in Thai seas, overlapping area and high seas on aquatic animal resources and environments.
2. Study, analyse and develop a protocol for creating marine habitats and follow up creating marine habitats include follow up the releasing marine bredding to those habitats.
3. Study, analyse research and develop technology for fishing gears and fishing techniques ensuring an effective fishing techniques, non-destructive fishing gear, in line with responsible fishing.
4. Study, analyse and research biography, biodiversity of aquatic animals and aquatic plants include operate marine aquatic animal and plant aquarium.
5. Study, analyse, research, develop and rehabitate fishing areas to ensure resourcefulness.
6. Promote the participation of fisherman in fisheries management and reinforce fisheries career and fisheries business.
7. Estimate fisheries resources that can be used include analyse and evaluate effective means of fisheries management.
8. Promote and encourage stationary of an observer in line with international standards. Control, oversee, monitor activities of observers.
9. Inspect oversee and monitor fishing and fishing area.
10.Provide academic services, transfer technology, advise on marine fisheries, fishing gear and fishing techniques.
11.Carry out functions in collaboration with or support the functions of other relevant agencies or any other tasks as may be assigned.
|Telephone||0 2562 0543|
|Location||Prod prasob Building 6th - 7 th Floor|