Fisheries Resources Management and Measures Determination Division
1. Study, analyse, research and issued a permit or certificate on fishing, aquaculture in a fishing ground that is a public domain of the State, possession aquatic animals, include register fishing ports, carriers for the transshipment of aquatic animals or vessels for the storage of aquatic animals according to fisheries laws or any other related laws.
2. Study, research data of person who engaging in fishing or undertaking aquaculture in a public domain of State on purposes to provide effective means for aquatic resource management
3. Ensure and monitor factory who engages in a business relating to aquatic animals to be prohibited from employing a person in violation of the law on labour protection or the law on working of aliens.
4. Monitor and cooperate with other related department in order to control worker on fishing vessel to be according to laws and regulations set forth by international organisations.
5. Cooperate, advise and recommend solutions for provincial fisheries officer to conflicts in fisheries.
6. Provide academic knowledge, promote and encourage participation of local administrative to manage thier own aquatic animal resources.
7. Carry out functions in collaboration with or support the functions of other relevant agencies or any other tasks as may be assigned.
|Telephone||0 2579 9767
0 2562 0600 -15 #2113
|Location||1st Floor KlangNam Bd.|