Fishing Control and Surveillance Division
1. Control, surveillance, prevent and suppress fishing in inland waters and seas to be operate shall be in accordance with prescribed law.
2. Promote the participation of people, local administrative organizations and other agencies in inland waters and seas fisheries managements
3. Support and promote network of fisheries management for sustainability of aquatic ecosystem.
4. Determine and implement indepth illegal fisheries prevention.
5. Carry out functions in collaboration with or support the functions of other relevant agencies or any other tasks as may be assigned.
|Telephone||0 2561 4691
0 2562 0600 #2309
|Location||3 Floor KlangNam Bd.|