Royal Fisheries Initiated Projects and Special Activities Division
1. Study, analyse, research, plan, oversee, monitor and evaluate the Royal Initiative Project of His Majesty and other similar projects according to fisheries career extension and development guildline.
2. Study, analyse, research, plan, oversee, monitor and evaluate determinations and implementations of fisheries disaster plan in order to support or aid farmer, fisherman and fisheries operator.
3. Cooperate between the public and private sector both domestic and international in any task associated with the Royal Initiative Project include execute, manage, monitor and evaluate the operation.
4. Provide academic service, transfer technology and advise on fisheries career extension and development.
5. Carry out functions in collaboration with or support the functions of other relevant agencies or any other tasks as may be assigned.
|Location||2nd and 7th Floor Cherdchai Bd.|